tick, tock, tick, tock

Ysoie said:

<< That's all, folks. Go to town. Ask anyone you know. This is your mission,
 should you choose to accept it. If we don't wind up with anything in Cinci,
 though, we'll have to let Bonnie know. AND SOON. >>

Hey thought I would chime in that Mike Kelsey will be playing at the Brady
the day after the Amy gathering at Brady's.  (Feb 20?)  If you coming to see
her, stay overnight and I gaurentee (shit) that you will not be disappointed.
 Speaking of which, I will ask him then if we can get him for the ball, and
for how much.

Tah,
Heather