RE: OtR Seattle

Heather wrote:

to tony, gregg, terra and stephen and anyone else catching
over the rhine in seattle.
which show are you going to?
i will be going to the 19th show.
how are we going to say hello?
should we all wear black? lol?

And me:

I am thinking about the 19th since I live in Portland and have to drive up
after work on Friday.  I'm planning on saying hello like this:  "Hello"  :-)
I don't know, how should we plan on getting together?  Maybe someplace
before the show?  And no, I won't wear black...I don't dress in all black
very much.  If you want, I'll send you a pic of me off-list so that you
might recognize me wherever we decide to meet.

Gregg
NP: Gus - Word of Mouth Parade