Re: so everyone forgot??

>Hum....  So where are all these Cincy people that I remember said "were
>more
>than willing to help with anything"??

i guess that's my cue.  (she says sheepishly.)  if i recall correctly, rick
was going to investigate the possiblity of moonlight gardens.  is there any
news on that?  i think that those of us in cinti (at least myself!) are a
group of idealists, who just need someone to get our asses in gear, which is
what ysoie and heather have nobly attempted to do.  we need guidelines,
perhaps--what, exactly, is expected of us?  i would be willing to coordinate
hospitality for out-of-town people, in order to ensure that everyone can
have a free or cheap place to rest their weary bodies after the festivities.
  sorry for our lack of initiative...

anyway,
amyjoy