Re: so everyone forgot??

>From: "Amy Joy Eversole" <amy_smiley at hotmail_com>
>>Hum....  So where are all these Cincy people that I remember said "were
>>more
>>than willing to help with anything"??
>
>i guess that's my cue.  (she says sheepishly.)  if i recall correctly, rick
>was going to investigate the possiblity of moonlight gardens.  is there any
>news on that?  i think that those of us in cinti (at least myself!) are a
>group of idealists, who just need someone to get our asses in gear, which
>is
>what ysoie and heather have nobly attempted to do.

     I did say that I would check out Moonlight Gardens but no one replied.
I am still interested in making calls and gathering information.  I held
back because I did not want to be a one-person-show and die of exhaustion.

     If anyone has any clues of who to call for local halls (not just
Moonlight Gardens) let me know.

--Rick C