so everyone forgot??

Ysoie said:

<< The only thing I have to add is that I've been trying to get all the Cinci
 lostees to help me out with a project we've all been discussing for ages
now:
 the Rhinelander Ball. So far, we have a lovely potential set-up at Brady's
in
 Kent, but the majority seems to feel Cinci is a more appropriate venue.  But
 have I heard from any of the Cinci people? Noooooooooooooo! (NOT THAT THAT'S
 A HINT OR ANYTHING, FOLKS!) >>

Hum....  So where are all these Cincy people that I remember said "were more
than willing to help with anything"??

Anyone got any new news about the ball, or has everyone passed this on for
other things?

Just a thought.

Heather