Re: Date Question

In a message dated 1/22/2000 9:15:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yavin at mindspring_com writes:

> Does anyone know the date and place of OtR's apearance
>  in Pittsburgh, PA?

as far as i know, there *isn't* one...yet.  and believe me...i'm always
checking.  *sigh*  it seems that otr is fated *not* to play pittsburgh, as
the past two times they've been booked here they've cancelled.

not unlike ms. paula cole, actually.

on another note, i can't believe gdbd is being released in stores on tuesday!
 i'll have to buy it, even though i'm not a fan of gdbd.  (i also know that
i'm on of the few, but that's ok...conformity has never impressed me.)

on a third note, i just turned 22.  i think i was 19 when i joined the list.
gosh, i feel *old*.  (stevie boo...don't you *even* say anything!  *wink*)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka