Date Question

Greetings, old friends, and gentle strangers.  I've been off list for a
while.  I might have come back but for 50 hour weeks being the norm.  Things
are slowing down a bit (back down to 40 hours... but moving from house to
house), so I've rejoined the Digest version.

I have a question.  Does anyone know the date and place of OtR's apearance
in Pittsburgh, PA?

I have another question.  How are you all doing?  *smile*

Reply personally, or to the list.  I'll be in the background for a while
though.

Be well.

Gardner.

--
"Ask not what your country can do for ewe, but what ewe can do for their
country; no, no, scratch that."

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"