Re: Charmed (was:Re: Re: Greetings and Salutations!)

hi.

> Does Alyssa Milano play in that show?

uh-huh.

>I think I saw this show once on one of
> our commercial tv channels, but since i don't have a tv i don't get a
chance
> to see it no more.

uh-huh.

> What has Alyssa been up to lately (like, since Who's the boss)?

don't know.    never saw "who's the boss".

> >Damn, they're cute!

uh-huh.

> yup. there's some girl from 90210 in there as well, right?

don't know.   never saw "90210".

>who's the third?

don't know,  but damn,  she's cute!

> Mark

you forgot to mention the kat.    we liked the kat so much we went out and
got our own little duplicate.   damn, that kat is cute!

and who couldn't like Charmed with a theme song  from the Smiths  (or
Morrissey,  but they're pretty much interchangable, really).

jg

np:  Dar Williams  __mortal city__
     jan:  she totally kicks ass!
     candace:  oh lookie!  she covers a pierce pettis song on this one!

.