RE: Greetings and Salutations!

jg wrote:

> i felt that if i wasn't part of the solution then i
> must be part of the
> problem.    lurkyville was my answer.

And bink responded:

i know what you mean. i commute to and from
lurkeyville for many the same reasons. you should try
lurksboro sometime. it's a nice view, too.

I never thought either bink or jg were part of the problem.  I've always
enjoyed jg's posts and I've also enjoyed the few times bink and I have
conversed off-list.  Yeah, I have always sensed the strong "cliquishness"
among the A-listers which has always kept me lurking (especially the few
times I do contribute and I get some sort of rebuke from one of the
A-listers or even Z-listers).  But I know it's just human nature that causes
people to not appreciate those who are "different" or on the outside.  I
generally have the same complaint for any organized group I've ever been a
part of.  Even some groups that are supposed to be about tolerance don't
seem to have much tolerance for people who are not "one of them".

Anyway, enough from me for now.  I'm not always like this.  I'm usually very
accepting (which explains why I never have left this list, despite some of
the people here....).

Now, back to lurking for me.

Gregg