Charmed (was:Re: Re: Greetings and Salutations!)

jg remarked:
>Since i'd rather be watching the cute chicks of "Charmed"  right about now,
>i think i'll leave this whole concept on the table and someone else can
>pick
>it up and 'splain it to ya, Denise.

Does Alyssa Milano play in that show? I think I saw this show once on one of
our commercial tv channels, but since i don't have a tv i don't get a chance
to see it no more.
What has Alyssa been up to lately (like, since Who's the boss)?

>Damn, they're cute!
yup. there's some girl from 90210 in there as well, right? who's the third?

Mark