Re: Re: Greetings nad Salutations

>I also got a dedicated Mac user to switch to PC in
the past year and
>now she too
>says that PC's are easier and she can't believe she
used Mac's this
>whole time.

Ooh! Ooh! I get this one.   I bought a Mac in college,
used it a year or two, then it had to go out of
commision for awhile.  (I dropped out of college and
moved and didn't currently need it)  I used my
husbands PC to surf the net for about a year or two
and about a week ago my lil Mac got recommisioned and
now I use it allthe time.  I forgot how much I loved
my little Mac baby *s*.  I'm not scared that I may hit
the wrong button and blow up the world with my Mac.
It's user friendly!

Denise

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.