Re: oh-oh

Tobi,

     This is a friendly list so do not worry in the slightest about
mistakes.

     I thought you might be interested in having Mike Georgin's email
address for his group _Slant_.  It is slant at bigfoot_com .  He has two CDs
made so far, so you might want to ask about buying them.  I first started
listening to Mike when he was in a group called _Plough on Boy_ which opened
for Over-the-Rhine at least a few times.  Until Mike I seldom paid much
attention to bass players except to tap my foot to their rythms.  I wish I
saw the show that you saw.

     The email address for Monk and Rick Hordinski is Merseybeet at aol_com .

--Rick C