Re: AMY ROMANIA'S LISTEE GATHERING @ BRADY'S

--- Amy Tompkins <prayforamy at bigfoot_com> wrote:

> > > binky??? A new one for me. ;-)
> >
> > helOOOOOOOO!!!!!

> I know bink... don't know binky. have I not been
> paying attention to something on the list???

nah, it's just that 'bink' is a shortened version of
'binky.' i've had the nickname binky for years and
even started with the 'full-length version' on the
list, but most people (myself included) shorten it to
'bink.'

(did you know monk named an album after me? HA!)

other variations on the same theme include
binkmeister; binkster; bink-o-rama; binksnort (thanks,
nikkers! :{)} ); inkybay; etc.....

binker