oh-oh

> actually, the guy you think is so great  ~is~  great,  but i think you
mixed
> up names and faces.
Sorry... *blushing*... grrr, I hate to make ignorant comments. Actually I
didn't know the bassist and the drummer of Monk by name cause I only talked
to Ric and I didn't see the whole show. So I just guessed... and wrong.
dagnabit. I'm sorry!
But Brian, the drummer was also great, although I wasn't as impressed with
him as with Brian, the bassist (a.k.a. Mike)

> both of 'em are great,  but you know,  you're ~here~  so there's lots of
> "preaching to the converted"  going on.  you gotta expect that.
No prob. That's okay for me. Gotta think next time before making such a
comment!

> auf wiedersehen.
habe die Ehre

Tobi (: