the secrets are out

well, i might as well spill the beans on the bands that had a tug on
me...

hi, my name is beth, and i grew up on:

the Beach Boys ("409" baby)
Eddie Rabbit
Kenny Rogers (! yeah i know)
Fleetwood Mac (Rumors - my folks still have the record)
REO Speedwagon
and
Steve Miller Band

but as for my early music selections, it was:
Michael Jackson at age 7
Peter Gabriel
Genesis and
Tears for Fears around age 11, 12

the only thing i'll never admit is my first "christian" music album...
Carman, The Champion around age 13 (that should explain it).

Don't worry, i've since repented.

yours,
beth

"Life is more than being sexy