Re: OtR Seattle

Stephen Himes writes:

> >>Tony H. writes:
>  >>(p.s. anyone going to the Seattle OTR conerts 18-19 Feb. ???)
>
>  I'll be attending the Feb. 19th show at the Paradox.  I live in Portland
and

>  would love it if they came here, but I'm not complaining.  This will be my
>  first live show, so after hearing endless raves about their live
>  performances from people on this list and elsewhere, i'm unbelieveably
>  stoked to see them.  I'm bringing my friend Suzanne with me, who I
recently
>  got hooked on OtR with GDBD & ASR.
>
>  Anybody have any insight on who Robert Deeble is?

I'm trying to find a way to get up to Seattle for the shows, but so far the
airfares I've been finding haven't been terribly favorable.

As far as Deeble goes, I've seen him twice (once opening for OtR, and the
other time he was opening for VoL).  I'm terrible when it comes to
characterizing music though, so I can't really help you out in that regard.
Suffice it to say that after seeing him the second time, I was willing to buy
the two CDs he's released.

HTH, but I don't expect it does...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Monk - "Blink"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky