OtR Seattle

>>Tony H. writes:
>>(p.s. anyone going to the Seattle OTR conerts 18-19 Feb. ???)

I'll be attending the Feb. 19th show at the Paradox.  I live in Portland and
would love it if they came here, but I'm not complaining.  This will be my
first live show, so after hearing endless raves about their live
performances from people on this list and elsewhere, i'm unbelieveably
stoked to see them.  I'm bringing my friend Suzanne with me, who I recently
got hooked on OtR with GDBD & ASR.

Anybody have any insight on who Robert Deeble is?

Stephen

np:  Dot Allison _Afterglow_