RE: OtR Seattle

>>Tony H. writes:
>>(p.s. anyone going to the Seattle OTR conerts 18-19 Feb. ???)

Stephen H writes:

I'll be attending the Feb. 19th show at the Paradox.  I live in Portland and
would love it if they came here, but I'm not complaining.

Gregg now:

I'm going to try to get up there from Portland....just depends on how work
is going then.  All of us Northwesterners should get together or something.
Since many of us will probably never get to meet any of the East Coast or
Midwest listees who get together quite often, we should try to see what we
can do to make up for it.

Stephen again:

Anybody have any insight on who Robert Deeble is?

Gregg again:

It's hard to describe exactly....his poetry is wonderful, lyrically and
musically often haunting...very minimalist.  To hear a couple clips of his
songs, go to http://www.pastemusic.com/artists/deeble.html

Gregg Moreland