milli vanilli and peter mulvey

quoth megan:
>dan said in regards to that milli vanilli cd:
>>
>> I wanna find this on CD.  It was my second cassette that I ever
>> owned... I played it to death... :)
>
>well, dan...my friend...you are in luck...yes, indeed...
>i have the tape...you are more than welcome to borrow it...
>and if you like, you can borrow my "hangin' tough" tape, too...

well, i think i still have the milli vanilli tape somewhere...
if you spot the CD at a store, let me know... :)

as for "hangin' tough"- heheh... i won that tape from a radio
station in california when i was in junior high... it was the
only thing i ever won from a radio station.  i gave it to my
sister.  do you still crank it when you're at home?  it goes
well with your NKOTB poster... ;)

btw- Peter Mulvey is coming to town on Feb 25th.  i know you
missed it last time due to your recording excursion in Nashville.
heads up this time... :)  i expect to see you in attendance at
Canal Street Tavern.

Dan

ps- sorry i missed ya at axcess tonight.  tax season sucks.

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/