Re: WOXY

Yes but they aren't going getting a 4 times per hour rotation per hour either.
This is the best station to listen to for variety. However I only listen to it
in my car nowadays due to broadband and radiospy. They used to have all kinds
of cool events and such, like cross_currents on the river and 97xtrabeats at
bogarts. Still one of my favorite radio stations,