Re: WOXY

I find this amazing....we have a great station in Philly and even *they*
haven't played any OtR since Eve a few years back. Sometimes I call and
request, but I always feel cheesy calling to request songs that I know darn
well I have on CD. I guess there's just some sort of magic to hearing
something on the radio.

> Website for Oxford/Cincinnati's 97.7 WOXY (97X) contains a sort-of "2000
>  best of" list that shows this:
>
>  The Over the Rhine showing includes these four songs:
>  How Does It Feel (To Be…)
>  Happy With Myself
>  All I Need is Everything
>  Jacksie

however... I'm not sure that these are the songs I would pick if I were
picking four.

Tuesday was my birthday. I'm 24 now. I remember when I lamented on the list
last year for being 23. I think somehow I just can't picture myself being any
older than I was when I first starting driving, or first went to college, or
first saw a shooting star. I guess I'm realizing that growing up isn't really
growing up for the people who are doing it. Only everyone else thinks you're
getting older.

"Don't tell me why, nothing is good enough."

Lara

Oh, and for the record... no one's offered to help me move (Amy, you must be
a special case)... although Bruce did offer Drew's services. I'm just not
sure what those services entailed.