WOXY

Website for Oxford/Cincinnati's 97.7 WOXY (97X) contains a sort-of "2000
best of" list that shows this:

"97X2K - Our end of the millennium selection of 2000 songs that represent
not only the history of Modern Rock but our heritage as The Future of Rock
and Roll."

The Over the Rhine showing includes these four songs:
How Does It Feel (To Be…)
Happy With Myself
All I Need is Everything
Jacksie

Not on par with Duran's 7 (or U2's 26 or REMs 23), but it's a nice showing.
Other local music making the list include Afghan Whigs (9), Adrian Belew
(5), Monk (1), Psychodots (3) and Fairmount Girls (1).  WOXY is a really
good station, not one of those crap alternative that is really just a
repackaged pop music station recycling the latest 311 or Foo Fighters or
whatever the kids are listening to over and over.

All the chaos and magic can be accessed if you have a computer and a mouse
by this site:
http://www.woxy.com/best.shtml

Bruce