Albums of the Millennium

Here's my top 15 with a heavy bias on the last two decades and only selecting
one ablum from each artist ...

1. Vigilantes of Love - Killing Floor
2. Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend
3. Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne
4. Mark Heard - Nod Over Coffee
5. Bruce Cockburn - Nothin' But a Burning Light
6. Son Volt - Trace
7. REM - Life's Rich Pageant
8. Over the Rhine - Patience (I think I'm the only one on the list who'd pick
this as they're favorite OTR)
9. Guadalcanal Diary - 2x4
10. The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
11. T-Bone Burnett - Truth Decay
12. Counting Crows - August and Everything After
13. Camper Van Beethoven - Keylime Pie
14. Harrod and Funck - Harrod & Funck
15. Gillian Welch - Revival

Honorable mentions: Pierce Pettis, Matthew Ryan, Shannon Stephens, The Ramones,
The Pixies, Claire Holley, Emmylou Harris, The Ocean Blue, U2, Dire Straits,
The Choir, Miranda Stone, Victoria Williams, The Smiths, Billy Pilgrim,
Innocence Mission, The Police, Follow For Now, Fishbone, Indigo Girls, Lucinda
Williams, Say Zuzu, Jackopierce

-Josh Jackson
PasteMusic.com - http://www.pastemusic.com
WeatherVane Music - http://www.weathervanemusic.com