newbie alert-was-Re: 2000

So I thought this would be a cool time to see some of your lists and see
 how much we all have in common.

 IDHGIIR,  IDHDII

 Kelvin >>

Hey all,
The name is Kevin.That's Kelvin without the L. I'm from NW Indiana and have
been an OtR fan since TWHF.

Here's my top ten list for the 90's in no particular order:
(i reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow)

1 - Mark Heard: Sattelite Sky
2 - Vigilantes of Love:Blister Soul
3 - Michael Mcdermott: Gethsemane
4 - Bruce Cockburn: The Charity of Night
5 - Sam Phillips: Omnipop
6 - Gillian Welsh: Hell Among the Yearlings
7 - Over the Rhine: 'Til We Have Faces
8 - Swirling Eddies: Zoom Daddy
9 - Innocence Mission: Self titled debut
10 -Peter Himmelman:From Strength to Strength

5 runner ups
  1 - John Hiatt: Stolen Moments
  2 - Victoria Williams:  Loose
  3 - Michael Knott: Strip Cycle
  4 - Ani Difranco: Not A Pretty Girl
  5 - Seventy Sevens: Drowning With Land In Sight

man, that was tuff to edit down!
The 90's have been a great decade for music!

grace and peace,
Kevin