2000

Okay, I'm a sucker for year-end lists.  I found an interesting one from
WFPK here in the 'Ville.  They did a top 1000 albums of the millennium
thingy.  Got me thinking what I would choose.  I'm sure my choices
probably wouldn't cover as much of the past 1000 years as theirs did (or
even the past 100 years.)  Here, in alpha order are my top 5 of the mill.
(if anyone cares.)
	Dancing In the Dragon's Jaw - Bruce Cockburn
	Everything That's On My Mind - Charlie Peacock
	Good Dog Bad Dog - OtR
	Grace - Jeff Buckley
	Running On Empty - Jackson Browne.

So I thought this would be a cool time to see some of your lists and see
how much we all have in common.

IDHGIIR,  IDHDII

Kelvin