Re: Albums of the Millennium

I thought I would emerge from the shadows of Dallas to attempt to narrow
down the top 15 albums ever . . .

15) Neil Young - Unplugged
14) Stavesacre - Absolutes
13) Jeremy Enigk - Return of the Frog Queen
12) Bloomsday - The Day the Colors Died
11) Mike Roe - Safe As Milk
10) L.S.U. - Grace Shaker
09) Counting Crows - Across a Wire (live in New York)
08) Vigilantes of Love - Audible Sigh
07) poor old lu - sin
06) Radiohead - The Bends
05) OtR - (tie) GDBD, Patience
04) The Aunt Bettys - self-titled
03) The Violet Burning - strength
02)The Verve - No Come Down
01) U2 - (tie) Unforgetable Fire, Joshua Tree

Honorable Mentions: every other disc by the artists on this list, Bruce
Cockburn, the Choir, the Prayer Chain, common children, Mortal/Fold Zandura,
the Tragically Hip.

Returning to my lurking self (and wishing I lived anywhere any of these
bands toured)
ken