Out of touch

I can relate to Seth's comment about being on the East coast.  I did
get to see OTR play in Philly when they toured with Cowboy Junkies (yay)
but I have a hard time making it to any shows in the midwest.  It sounds
like many of you know eachother in person- and I'm so jealous to hear
about all the local shows you get to go to!  Oh, and by the way Seth,
the Violet Burning is my other favorite band (I also never get to see
them because they always play in California- once they played at Silk
City and I was so excited to see them but I got carded at the door.  I
ended up sitting on a motorcycle just outside so I could still hear
them- there's more to that story, but it's for another day.)

Katie