Re: Out of touch

Katie writes:

> I can relate to Seth's comment about being on the East coast.  I did
>  get to see OTR play in Philly when they toured with Cowboy Junkies (yay)
>  but I have a hard time making it to any shows in the midwest.  It sounds
>  like many of you know eachother in person- and I'm so jealous to hear
>  about all the local shows you get to go to!  Oh, and by the way Seth,
>  the Violet Burning is my other favorite band (I also never get to see
>  them because they always play in California- once they played at Silk
>  City and I was so excited to see them but I got carded at the door.  I
>  ended up sitting on a motorcycle just outside so I could still hear
>  them- there's more to that story, but it's for another day.)
>
>  Katie

I'm sorry, but as someone who lives out here on the west coast, I don't have
a whole lot of sympathy for those back east.  OtR plays there far more
frequently than they do out here.  Not only that, but y'all are substantially
closer to the midwest if you wanted to do a little roadtripping.  I've been
fortunate to make the trip to Ohio twice to see OtR play, and if I can do it
from California, the rest of you can do it from the east coast!  :)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  The Choir - "Circle Slide"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky