10 on Tuesday: Ten Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â greatest accomplishments in my life (so far)? In no particular order…
- Becoming prepared enough to beÂ Wendy’s spouse.Â
- Graduating college with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Going back to school and graduating again with a degree in Culinary Arts.
- Going to college in the first place –Â at the time of the decision to go, there were motivating factors that made me consider not going. I’m glad I went.
- Becoming a SCUBA diver.
- BecomingÂ a home-owner.
- Managing my great credit to keep it, um, great.
- Developing the ability to identify, set, andÂ complete goals.
- Maintaining balance in my life — it is easy to be “sane but overwhelmed”.
- I haven’t gotten to this one yet…