10 on Tuesday: Ten Things You Love About Springtime
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â things I love about springtime? In no particular order…
- Opening the windows in the house to get fresh air in
- Brighter mornings (or is that because of daylight savings time?)
- Mornings that are cool enough to require a jacket
- Afternoons that are warm enough to drive with the top down
- Plants coming back to life
- No snow!
- No more winter coats!
- No more grey skies — the clear blue sky is welcome and beautiful!
- Waking up to the sounds of birds chirping
- The smell of new flowers
0 thoughts on “10 on Tuesday: Ten Things You Love About Springtime”
Gosh – I never thought I will say I don’t want no more snow or blue skies either! So glad spring is here *grin*. I should have put in waking up to the sound of birds chirping too. One of the nice things to hear when I wake up 🙂
I think you have great list here! Happy Ten on Tuesday, and I hope you have good day! 🙂 Here is Mine!
I’m with you on the sounds of the birds chirping. For us, I just wish the wild turkeys weren’t also up and gobbling about.
i noted some of the very same things. cool.
its nice to see relentless self-promotion done right. so many people screw it up.