10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Albums
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are my 10 favorite albums? As you will soon see,Â I was unable to select just 10 favorite albums. Each of the albums below are in the category of “nearly perfect album” in my mind. These recordings stand together as a cohesive whole, and while each album is comprised ofÂ amazing ‘parts’, are more than the sum of their parts.
In no particular order…
- So or Passion — Peter Gabriel
- Deep Blue or RaptureÂ — Peter Mulvey
- Fallen — Evanescence
- Films for Radio or Drunkard’s Prayer — Over the Rhine
- Shaking Off GravityÂ or One Thru Fourteen — Vance Gilbert
- Throwing Copper — Live
- The Seeds of Love or Songs from the Big Chair — Tears for Fears
- Crowded House or Woodface — Crowded House
- Strange Fire or Rites of Passage — Indigo Girls
- Oracle or Torched — Michael Hedges
0 thoughts on “10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Albums”
Use to listen Tears to Fears’s “Shout” and “Everybody Want to Rule the World” over and over. That too, drove mom nuts…couldn’t you tell I love to sing and dance even if I don’t have the talent for it? LOL
Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday! Here is Mine!
Nice varied list. I love Peter Gabriel although I didn’t include him on mine.
I remember a few of these.. Good list.. I really liked Peter Gabriel