Re: Rhinelander Ball

Ok, ok.

Thoughts:

*Pitts is closer to home for me, and sounds like an interesting idea.

*Cincy has more going on, maybe.

*Kent is home, and I could help out there, IF people wanted to try something
new and/or different.   Kent is also somewhat located between Cincy and Pitts
(I said kindof!)... and a slightly more central point.  But only if we are
thinking of midWesterners.  We do have relativily close airpoirts to fly in
from though.  Many hotels,  but I don't have a lot of crash space.  We have
all kinds of food type venues.  Music at the Brady?  I know Bonnie charges
$50 an hour to close the place down for private parties.  Hmm...

I am seriously telling you, this was just an idea and you all wanted them.

*Personally for me, spring break is always a good week to do things, but then
you run into the problem that everyone's spring breaks are different.

Eh, we'll start with those.

-Heather