DNoTY

OK, perhaps, somewhere in my subconscious, this is nothing more than a
shameless desire to announce my birthday to the world, BUT I found this too
interesting to pass up.

Today is the winter solstice. That means it's the Darkest Night of the Year.
Today is also my birthday. My wonderful kindred spirit-friend and partner in
crime, Heidi (are you on the list yet, Hez?) sent me DNotY for my b-day, and
I'll be listening to it all day, and tonight. Coincidence? I don't believe
in coincidence.

:)

Happy Day! And many blessed, peaceful holidays, list.

--Laura