Re: Ark show and Toad

Sarah Jane wrote:
>and having to explain to my co-workers four times in the last
>month that what I was doing weekend is "going to see over the
>rhine." "Over the what?" was their replay one month ago. Now,
>they just finish the sentence for me when I start explaining
>that I am going to a concert this weekend.

Same here.  I go to tons of concerts...tons (I think since tax season ended
last April, I've only *not* seen a concert on 3 or 4 weekends).  I guess I
need to stock up, because tax season's about to start again.

But lately, it's been a lot of Michael Kelsey or Over the Rhine.  They
always ask me at work, "So how many concerts are you seeing this weekend?"

Lately, it's been, "Just one.  Yeah, Over the Rhine."
THEM: "Didn't you see them last week?"
ME: "Yeah, they're good."
THEM: "What do they sound like?"
ME: "Ummm... can I get back to you on that one?"

I enjoy every single one of them, too.  Otherwise, I don't think I'd keep
going... :)

>Oh, and Dan Temmesfeld... if you are reading this....I couldn't
>miss the "raiding windmills" line in your last post. Probably
>because I blared that disc all the way to Detroit on Saturday.
>Have you (or anyone else for that matter) got a copy of toad's
>latest, "PS...a retrospective"?  Any reviews out there?

It's definitely on my list.  I've picked it up and looked at it at the
store several times... but Xmas shopping right now has taken most of my
extra money.  It'll still be around in January, so I'm sure I'll pick it up
then.

From the tracklist, it looks good.  You can never have too much Toad.

Dan

NP: Veruca Salt - Eight Arms to Hold You

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/