Re: the ark

Sam wrote:
>Two words.  Front Row.  Need I say more?  Right between
>Karin and Linford. (yeah, so I was a little excited)

I was right below Terri.  Front row.  I can't believe we were that close
and didn't know it.  :)

>I didn't actually meet any listies at the show, but I know
>some of you were in line near me... Amy-Raven, I think you
>were in line in front of me, and I think Dan was also
>somewhere in the general area.

In the general area of AmyRaven was where I was.  I was the guy with the
shaved head and blond goatee.  I still am that guy, for the record.

>Little sidenote.  I have Karin's cue sheet, which is gloriously
>adorned with random pieces of duct tape and scribblings of the
>note-to-self variety.  The line that makes me laugh...
>last night:   BARK BARK

A friend of Amy's (named Ed) grabbed a lyrics cheat sheet of Karin's as
well... it had the lyrics to Little Girl Blue (??) on the back.  They
didn't do this song at the Ark.  Heck, they did it at the Taft, and it
still slipped by me.

Only $29.99 per month,
Dan

NP: Circuit City commercial

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/