Re: Ysoie said...

In a message dated 12/17/99 5:00:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tim at timouth_com
writes:

<< Does anyone here listen to The Innocence Mission?  (it's OtR related
 through Trina Shoemaker) >>

I was introduced to the Innocence Mission through this list, actually.  I
have Glow and I love it . . . It is my inspirational music, especially when I
need to be brave (especially "Brave" and "Go" and even "That Was Another
Country" ) or I am feeling like a lost little girl ("Spinning" and "There")
and when I am feeling dreamy ("Happy, the End").  That is the only album I
have REALLY listened to.  Do you recommend any other albums particularly,
because I would really like to get ahold of some more.

Debbie

"I'm tearing these dumb paper lanterns down,
Yards, no miles they strung along,
And me with them and how,
Was I supposed to know about that?
That was another country."
~Innocence Mission, "That Was Another Country"

NP- Innocence Mission, "Glow"  (I felt inspired)