Re: Re: re. same-old-same-old

In a message dated 12/16/99 7:14:43 PM, jglassford at neo_rr.com wrote:

>i think there used to be some pretty serious Fleetenemawood Mac fans here on
>
>this list some time ago.   could Ysoie be one of them?  can't recall.
>
>surprised though that someone didn't pick out the answer,  that it had to be
>
>a ollie-ollie-in-come-free.

Remember that big black fringed shawl-thing I wore to the show? (I wore it at
Brady's, too, jg.) I call that my "Stevie-Nicks-wannabe" wrap. I was so
psyched for The Dance I bought it on video, too-- and I don't personally own
a VCR.

"The Chain" got me through freshman year in college, and I'd KILL to get a
copy of that documentary about the making of Rumours.

So yes, I suppose you could say I like Fleetwood Mac.