Re: re. same-old-same-old

> I assume the original post is gone so I'll just fess up with the answer.
> 'Over and Over' is the first cut on -Tusk-.  Don't worry about the
> points.  Vendors ceased redeeming them years ago.  They are, at best, a
> collectors item.
>
> Thanks for playing...

i think there used to be some pretty serious Fleetenemawood Mac fans here on
this list some time ago.   could Ysoie be one of them?  can't recall.
surprised though that someone didn't pick out the answer,  that it had to be
a ollie-ollie-in-come-free.

p.s.,  (even though i haven't  "s"'d  yet)    did anybody get my post about
me needing the clue game?       ~i~  didn't get my post,  and i haven't had
any replies,  so i think actwin just kinda swallowed it.
someone let me know if you got it or not.  meanwhile i'll check out
KMartOnline and see if they're Online Yet.   (i hate KMart in person and i
think i hate 'em Online too).
Thanks!

"s"-ing now:
jg

NP:  Lyle Lovett  __step inside this house__