hi guys

hi guys,

so i ask myself, how does a first time lister say hi to all his fellow
lovers of OtR. finding no devine insperation all i can tell you is i have
been in love with this band from the summer of 93'. saw them at cstone in
94' and linford gave me 2 free tee's. i sat with them all day in the sells
tent just sucking in all i could from them. there music has truly become a
part of who i am.  my heart braeks becuz i live in a part of the good old
u.s. that otr just does not get to. albany new york is just not a happanig
place. my friend steph, who makes the list now and then, lived in philly for
a bit and saw them at the tin angel a few times. but i was not able to make
thoes showes. those of you who get to see them oftten, count your blessings,
even if they number in the 60/80 range, for i have been a long time fan,
rihenlander, and friend and have seen them but once.

                          j. seth cragan  ><>