Re: Fwd: Re: bootleg...

Scene of the crime? So you agree that we should
all be ashamed of wanting a bootleg? :) (Like how
I put words in your mouth?) Too bad you weren't
the criminal, I'd be much obliged to be your
partner in crime if it meant getting ahold of
that awesome recording...ok, I'll stop groveling
now.

jen

--- Mark van Hornsveld <yellowpolo at hotmail_com>