Re: Last Night

--- Debbie Flinchpaugh <debflinch at excite_com> wrote:

> Bink it was nice seeing you again and in the proper
> tartan. I hope you were
> not too cold.

not at all! :{)}

besides, if i did get too cold, well.... nikki
promised to remedy that. ;{P}

It was nice to finally meet you, Debbie! And the same
most assuredly goes for everyone else I finally got to
meet!

Brief concert notes:

Terri looked happy. The happiest I think I've seen her
for over a year or so. They should've let her play
more violin. Funny thing is, I think I watched Terri
more than Karin. It was fun watching Terri sway and
"dance" around. I love it when she smiles. She
deserves to be able to smile.

They played tunes I didn't even know they KNEW...oh,
wait a minute, they wrote them, didn't they? ;{)}

I agree about the drummer. I think he was just a hired
gun. I missed Brian's drumming on "Jacksie."

Leo Kotke is inhuman on guitar. I love to watch that
man play. He also has a fantastic sense of humour and
reads 'poetry' rather well, eh?

What was with the 'schfinkter'-shaped lights, anyway?
Any hints, nikki?

Okay, other stuff....

Drew.... man, there aren't words left in the dictonary
left to describe you, and that's probably a good
thing. I take it Yvonne recovered from the "parking
lot incident" by now.... :{)}

Dan, I hope you find a buyer for your car. SOMEBODY
BUY DAN'S CAR!!!! It was great catching up with you,
too.

Amy Joy, I can see why "joy" is part of your name. It
suits you well. And Rick, next listee gathering
everyone gets together at, we'll have to see if we can
scout out another "Rick/Amy" combination. It felt a
little weird with two ricks and two amys across from
each other at Martino's. So THAT'S what our good half
looks like.... :{)}

Toast, didin't I see a tear from you at one point?

Raven... well.... umm..... oops. :{P}

BRUCE!!!! You sexy pop star, you. I'll get "Lucy" to
you as soon as I get it to you... anything more you
need with that? .....Was that a fat joke?

Nikki, like I even NEED to say anything to you! I
forget how much I miss you until I see you again.
SMOOCH!

Melissa, I LOVE YOU!!!!! We had kick ass seats because
of you. I'll give you my first born. Well.... how
'bout a pet hamster instead? They're cheaper.

Jesso, you should've been here!

JG, looks like I'll have to hang on to Drugstore and
you autographed set list a little longer, bud.

Emery, I missed you, too, man.

Lynz and Jay, you were also missed. ;{)}

All else... man what a good weekend!

'night.

binkter