Taft show and Band

hello all,

i'll echo everyone else and say that last night was (my first OTR show) a fabulous performance and very moving.

Dave L. was particularly fantastic on bass (being a part time bassist) since i've never heard him before... he really grooved nicely and was confident. i also very much enjoyed Don's (?) drumming.... what did everyone think of him? i heard mixed opinions over dinner after the show.. of course he's not Brian but each is different and better in different ways.

and as for Terri... YOWWWWW! sorry. i've never actually seen her with much hair let alone in person.

speaking of YOWWWWW.... how about Karin on My Love is a Fever... "settle down everyone".

thanks to all for making me feel welcome.
Christopher F.