wetting my pants

>>When and how did you first hear them? Have you any of ther CD's?
>What do you
>think of them? Are you going to the Taft show tomorrow?
>
>Mark

Excellent idea,
I transferred to a college in cincinnati this year and one of my new friends
took me to see them at the blue jordan festival. I fell in love with Karin's
vocals immediately. Though I do not wish to play down the instrumental
genius of the band. I have heard most of their CD's and my favorite (at the
risk of sounding popular and common) is GDBD. I especially love "go down
easy." I do enjoy listening to the other albums as well. I will, in fact be
at the Taft tomorrow and I am currently wetting my pants because of the
excitement.
Figuratively speaking of course.
I will be the blonde guy with curly hair if you want to say hi.
Love You All,
Rob