Just rejoined the list

Hello OTR Listies!

I used to be on the list a couple of years ago under the name Xpressoh
(some of you may remember me?) and now I'm back.  I'm looking forward
to getting re-acquainted with the list and catching up with OTR - the
new CDs (since BESIDES) are en route to me now.

A couple of years back, we made our pilgrimage to Cincinnati and had
the great fortune of spending a morning with Shelly, Linford and
Gordon (Jack), who got a kick out of driving my 1966 Plymouth Fury.
If anyone is interested in seeing video stills of some of our
escapades that day, I'd be happy to send them by private email (not to
bother the list with it!)

Anyway, it's good to be back.

Tim
http://www.timouth.com