radio interview

For those of you in the Cincinnati area, Over the Rhine will be doing a radio
interview on 97X ( 97.7 FM WOXY) tomorrow morning at 8:15am.

Also, pick up your copy of the FREE Cincy Zine called City Beat. There is a
full page ad thanking the readers of City Beat for voting OTR as the best
Adult Alternative band at the Cincinnati Entertainment Awards for the second
straight year in a row.
Thanks again to all who voted!

Winter Tour 1999 updates and show information

Dec 10  Calvin College Grand Rapids MI  616-957-6282
    Or tickets at calvin_edu.  Special guest Claire Holloy
     Show 8pm at the Fine Arts Center
    Tix $10 advance/$12 DOS

DIRECTIONS TO CALVIN COLLEGE

From I-96 west...take the 28th Street West exit. Follow 28th Street west
until the East Beltline (just after Eastbrook Mall). Take a right on the East
Beltline and follow it north until you see signs for Calvin.

From I-196 east...take the exit for the East Beltline and follow the Beltline
south until you see signs for Calvin.

From 131 north...take the Burton St. exit. Take a right on to Burton and
follow Burton until you reach Calvin, which is on your left after less than 5
miles.

Dec 11  Taft Theater Cincinnati OH
    Special guest, Leo Kottke
    Tickets via Ticketmaster and Taft Box Office
    513-721-8883  $15 advance/$17 DOS
    www.taftevents.com/ for directions/FAQ

Dec 18  Schubas Chicago IL
7pm (All Ages) & 10pm (21+)
$10 advance / $12 door
on sale at www.schubas.com

Dec 19  Ark Ann Arbor MI
    Doors 7:30pm  Show 8pm
    $10 advance/$12 DOS at door or Ticketmaster
    www.a2ark.org for directions

If you have any questions, please make sure that you are replying to
OTRhine at aol_com and not owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com - they can't help you
with OTR questions.  THANKS!!!