Re: The scoop on the GDBD hidden track

----- Original Message -----
From: scott rice
> O.K. Here's what I know. My copy of GDBD was given to me late in 1995.

I'm not quite sure that's possible seeing as how GDBD was not released until
late June of 1996, and I don't wish to presuppose a typographical error on
your part. Here's what you're going to have to let us do.... since
apparently there is just the one copy of this record in existence, you
should either mp3 it for the rest of us or loan your copy of the cd to
someone who has a cd recorder, you know, just so the rest of us can know for
certain it actually exists and you're not just pulling our legs.