The scoop on the GDBD hidden track

O.K. Here's what I know. My copy of GDBD was given to me late in 1995. My
friend, Arloe Fiske, had gotten 3 copies directly from Karin herself (I'm not
sure how that happened - I was just happy to have one). Since discovering the
hidden track a few days ago, I've checked 2 other copies of GDBD (both of
which were released later in 96) and neither of them have the hidden track. I
have no clue as to why most copies don't have the extra song and I still have
no idea what it is called - quite frustrating. On my CD the "mystery song" is
on track number 49. If anyone else finds it or has any info. about this, let
me know. Thanks.
Faithfully Dangerous,
scott