Why didn't someone tell me???

After hearing all you midwesterners rave about Peter Mulvey on this list over
the last couple years, I was finally thinking about buying some of his music
to see if he's really all you say he is.  So anyway, I just checked out his
website and discovered that he's actually gonna be playing a few shows here
in the L.A. area over the next two weeks or so, so it looks like I may get to
check out one of his shows, not just buy a disc.

He'd better live up to the hype...   ;)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Ben Harper - "The Will To Live"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky