Re: No OtR ~ John Austin's Byzantium PLUS some OtR

<< You've got a full mailbox?  Must be receiving mail from sources other than
just this list  >>

Now, when I say "full," I don't mean "filled to maximum capacity;" more like
abundantly filled relative to my normal mail intake.  Ya know . . .

On OtR related subjects, the band will be playing at the Jubilee conference
in February and I suddenly have a very strong urge to attend the Jubilee
conference.  Anyone else know about this?

Deb