Re: No OtR ~ John Austin's Byzantium PLUS some OtR

Deb writes:

> Since I do not think my last message actually went through, I am a former
>  listie who is now returning . . . great to be back, great to have a full
>  mailbox.

You've got a full mailbox?  Must be receiving mail from sources other than
just this list since things have seemed a tad slow around here for the last
week or so.  Not that I've done much to change that, mind you.  Nonetheless,
welcome back to the fold...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Monk - "Quiver"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky